Aromatherapy Massage is a combination of the Traditional Thai Massage but a little less forceful and a fragrant Oil Massage.
Aromatherapy massage uses essential oils (usually concentrated plant oil) that are inhaled and or absorbed via the skin this benefits the body by as it can help affect the nervous system, it will also help reduce the heat rate and as so aid breathing and reduce stress.
The combination of the soft massage and the fragrant helps the body relax, unwind and clear the mind. It can help with headaches, insomnia, menstrual cramps and general muscle and joint pain.
Aromatherapy massage uses a combination of oils that help deal with the following issues
• Stress– Lavender, Bergamot, Peppermint, Veitievr, YlangYlang
• Insomnia– Lavender, Chamomile, Neroli, Sandalwood, YlangYlang
• Anxiety– Lavender, Bergamot, Sandalwood,
• Depression– Lavender, Peppermint
• Decongesting – Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Pine, Tea tree
As with any massage it is advisable to seek medical advice before any treatment